Sunday, November 20, 2011

Perfume Bar Anyone?

Hey Ladies, SPA-bulous! is now a Founding Perfume Designer with Studio Parfum. I invite you to view my website and read more about the scents.

I'm available for PINK PASSION SCENT PARTIES.
What is involved? We'll go over the different perfume notes such as Floral, Oriental, & Woods. You get to actually smell, combine, and CREATE your own perfume. So if it's a girls nite in, bridal shower, fundraiser, etc., we are here for you.

We also do PERFUME BARS at weddings. Brides have been requesting to be at their wedding to create favors or they'll create some for their bridesmaids.

I've created my Pink Glamour Signature perfume by doing this and I can't wait to launch it out.

About Studio Parfum - it is a bay area based business and right now there are only 22 designers. Which means we are on the ground floor and it's only been tapped in the bay area. Now is the time to get in, and grow and expand to the other states.

If you're interested in a Pink Passion Scent Party or becoming a designer, please don't hesitate to contact me. This would be great if you have a salon, spa, boutique, etc., or event/wedding planner.

To read more about this business, go to my website at:   www.studioparfum/SPA-bulous

I invite you to come and create a beautiful scent for you or for someone you love and indulge in a perfume tasting experience!

PS...we're coming out with Men's scents soon. So you'll be able to create a wonderful scent for the man in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment